Monday, February 19, 2007
I got shocking
piece of news
Nevertheless
she deserve my
utmost respect.
Mistakes are mistakes
Nothing can be done.
Except to move forward
dilligently and never
repeat that again.
That lil one is cute though.
If Im you, i wun be that
tabah to face everything.
The more I think about it
The I feel blessed.
I rather not know
than to face consequences
Im liking my life
even more.
Contented with what I have
and what not meant to be.
Whats mine will be mine
eventually right?
I still strongly believe on that
=)
Today is another day wasted
Went kenduri cukur rambut
at Raq's place with feez.
So back to those days.
Except the character
have more traits.
grab BJ..this time with waffle
I've wasted my money on it.
Coz I didnt eat the waffle.
hah!
Ended up with so lil penny
that we had to scrimp every penny
for BK.
tsk.
Thats how bad my financial is.
I oso learnt abt artist's blog.
hmm..
daa~
hapie hollies
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
2/19/2007 09:28:00 PM