Saturday, March 3, 2007
I tried blogging
the youtube video
but it seems to
fail.
All thanks to the google blogger.
cheys!
shouldnt have change it
Found my new addiction
My new lover
Wu Zun.
haha~
He very hen shuai.
lol
I crap alot when Im bored
Even alot when Im excited
So alot when Im stressed.
But now Im happy
coz holiday is here!
woo!~
Yesterday I met my bf
bf=best fren la
Despite all the headaches
Ive been getting.
Did all the talkings.
Catching up on things.
We've not meet for long
And being away from net
has made me oblivious to many
things that happened.
So net is my sense of communication
my news.Really
So I hope tomorow's plan works.
I badly very badly want to catch that firework!
Ok maybe celebrate
an early birthday for the birthday girl.
She's old!
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
3/03/2007 01:48:00 PM