Monday, March 19, 2007
The picnic was kind of pathetic
with only 4 to start with
and a total of 8 altogether
with plentiful supply of food
Thks 2 aza for the roti koyak2.
ahha
It was scorching hot
I didnt realise I got sunburnt
till I got home
like udang bakar sia
my face and hands
We hitch a ride on the riders
for non riders
They super crazy
And super fast
especially farys
gila!
I was scared for him.
ahha..
It was scary yet fun la
Cuz besides my bro n dad
I neva trust riders who just got license
SO yea mad..kwn setia ku..
haha..
my safety is safe in your hand today
lol
I heard a bad news
My mum called me when I m at ecp
My dad's friend passed away
sudden death
during badminton he collapsed
and thats his last breath
whereas hes with no illnesses
gees
How fragile life is nowadays
Hes my dad confidante
Somehow I feel the sadness
my dad facing now
I hope I hAve enough courage
to comfort him and asked how he is
Or even hugged him
haiz
SAd sia
I fear of losing my loved ones
Eventhough I know death is unavoidable
Its part of living
But I rather die first than be in a state of misery
haizz
SAd and happy moments all in a bowl.
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
3/19/2007 01:07:00 AM