Friday, March 16, 2007
Thank you people
for the well wishes
for the birthday greets
Unexpectedly
the unexpected people
wished me
And I thought they wouldnt
And the expected people
however
didnt
Quite saddening
But Nvm
At least I knew
who are the people
who remembered.
hoho
Anyways
yesterday's popeye celebration
was nice
So sweet of them
thankyou
.ain.
.feez.
.huda.
.haris.
too bad la the cake appear to be not halal
begawan solo's cake not halal
little did i know
But the cake like nice sia
I know why
the non halal ones always appear nice
heh!
oops!
no more
Luckily only a slice
haiz
Rekindle the flames
of being hated
being liked
being ignored
those foolish days
still kids
what you expect
Talked on the fone
with zul
my old pal
back in pri sch til sec
hes goin ns
sad*
He asked me a question
Stupid one
"raz,kau tkde prasaan ke?"
I was taken aback of course
It can mean being heartless
haha!
I knew what he meant then
Im not lesbian for sure!
Anyway it was a great birthday
Especially when I got
one from someone I thought I wont
heh.
=)
=)
+)
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
3/16/2007 06:24:00 PM