Sunday, March 11, 2007


Yesterday parents
So,We kids went out
to vivo

Played with water
under the scorching sun
Kesian rumah tkde air.
haha
Met my aunt and her kids
at the interchange
we chill around the playpool

then walked around
Shop for chocolates!
Heaven~
Got home around 7
then me and my lil bro
went jogging
Wah..
Its been so long since
every part of my body
is aching now
BUT!
I ran 5 rounds.
achievement for me
Only 2km though
but because
I never finish
even one round of the track
That what makes all the pain
a good pain I would call.
heh
Today I went to wedding
ANd I saw ayie and yan and a group of racers
attending the wed
Its the trend huh?
HAving bikes around the cars etc
Was shocked of course
Of all people to see.
Oklah the wedding
The decor is not bad
Except that it kept me hungry
COz I dont eat nasi minyak/briyani
wEnt I got home
I ate brownies with ice cream
sweet~
lalalalala~
BYE!
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
3/11/2007 09:22:00 PM