<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33963507?origin\x3dhttp://let-lil-in.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Anyone remember
the song
SEMOGA BAHAGIA?
You know in primary school
we used to sing
I think for CME malay version
Alamak!Forgot the subject.
ehheks.

Anyways,yesterday
I went to my fren's workplace
SIA sports club nice sia
Like resort.
haha
But I enjoyed talking to this aunty
She rock ah!\m/

She owned a pub
She even shared her travel experiences
And even more interesting
About an ang mo at her pub
who wants to tatoo his dick
like wad crap!
Even dare to show it to her
Ish...no shame!

But its like my first time meeting her
But she seems comfortable talking
heh!
Time past
So planned to head paragon to meet kahar
But bus 5 is a long ride
Stopped halfway and took 15 instead
Headed Parkway Parade.
Ish..

So many "if only .."
If only I have the money..
I would have bought that shoes in nike
If only I'm rich...
I would have swooped the whole bags
If only I'm not penniless..
I would get myself that puma shoes

Talking about it
My addiction to shoes and bags
is hell rising
I cant help it
=)
hoho!
I like

And oh...
Ive not been spending
on myself
other than chocolates and ice creams
plus fast food
haha

Ish..
I felt foolish
My bills shoot up
Thanks to smses
Imagine paying just for smses
People if you wanna talk to me
Please call
Ive not used up my incoming/outgoing
haha.
So kental
Its always been 0 min for outgoing

It seems like I have a new hobby
with my parents
Go jalan2 cari makan di tengah malam
heh
Any recommendations?


daa~


lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
4/14/2007 09:55:00 PM




Enter#
The sweet-scented memoirs
let-lil-in.blogspot.com!


If you take forever
You are whatever
For life wont wait
But we got one more night
to ponder all through out
for what things that happen
and how life took its turn


The Runaway#

The girl who loves nature
taking things as it comes
believe everything happen for a reason
chocolate is the best cure!

Feel The Beat#

favourite song here.
[imeem]


The Cravings#

♥love here.
beach
photography the new addict


Speak Up#

its never a goodbye without some tag


Friends#

Be in tune with the circle of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
Raz@multiply Y
Ayienne
Y
Ayienne@multiply
Y
BAshey
Y
BAlqis
Y
Beena
Y
Bong
Y
Durrah@multiply
Y
Diyana
Y
Diana cicak@multiply
Y
Diana cicak
Y
Donald tribute
Y
Farhana PVPS
Y
Fuzzy
Y
Fara
Y
Hareez[umbrella geng]
Y
Hanies geddit!
Y
HAzwan
Y
Hana
Y
Helmi
Y
Henry
Y
Ideso
Y
KAk Yana
Y
Lily
Y
MAdini
Y
MAstura@bie
Y
Mastura@Sss
Y
Pauzy
Y
Raqiah
Y
Raihana
Y
Shahira
Y
Syazwani
Y
Shahril
Y
KaiXian feat Triana
Y
Trio Get one!
Y
Yana
Y
Zeyra
Y
Zakie
Y

Old Links
Y

Old Links
Y

Credits#

Designer: !shAdowkAt
Image Host: Image