Monday, April 16, 2007
I went for the FYP briefing
Waste of time of course!
Somemore it rains
Best weather to sleep
sheessh....
I was in a daze in the bus
It was then interrupted by these two league
haha
spidey and his league
What a beginning to my school day
hahaha
Byk2 org korg aku npk.=)
wow.i just know aza goin yr 2
Pandai nyer
tsk3
So i'll be seeing them more often la.
Maybe we can have lunch/dinner together ek?
hehe
The holiday is getting more and more mundane la
I want start school fast
So i dont have to rot
Gawd!Giant is afterall not cheap
And I learnt something
Small things can accumulate to be a big thing
Like malay peribahasa
Sikit2 Lama2 jadi bukit.
ahah
Went to coffee bean for the first time
Not that Ive not been there
Just that I dont bought the drinks there
I dont think it's nice also
heh
Sory c/b lover
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
4/16/2007 09:10:00 PM