Monday, April 9, 2007
PISCES - The Piece of A**
(wad does A stands here?Art?Air?)Caring and kind.
Smart.
Center of attention.
(i hate attention got la)Sexy, DAMN IT.
High sex appeal.
Has the last word.
Good to find, hard to keep.
(Can I laugh at this?hahahhah..)Fun to be around.
Freak in the sheets.
Extremely weird but in a good way.
Good Sense of Humor!!!
Thoughtful.
A partner for life.
Always gets what he or she wants.
(wahaha.That makes me the best psychos.lol)Loves to joke.
Very popular.
Silly, fun and sweet.
Sometimes this zodiac thingy are crap
But the crappiest it is, the more i like.
=) =0 =)
Just now I went to haris' sis wedding
Nice ey the decor.
I like.
Its purple.
The pelamin also very nice
But the space is not fully utilised
haha
Ni ah bdk2
henpl bual
heh!
Serius.
The place so narrow.
And I hate that kind of enclosed environment
Rimas
Somemore its scorching hot
Then saw shahrul
Of all people there
ahha
He played the kompang
An a-okey wed la
Berkat style uh
guys gt cupcake wit cute design on top
girls gt brooch
And kids got specially-flown-from-aust koala bear
cool uh?
Went JL sale at expo
So packed
But its certainly cheap
As usual
Kiasu spore
haha
And doesnt that makes me one?
lol
We didnt get anything
Cant tolerate that queue
As usual
to our makan hotspot
Ate LJ again
heh
Bought books
And headed home
Gees
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
4/09/2007 12:19:00 AM