Friday, April 13, 2007
yey!
I got my
BJ treats.
haha
But my
magic browniesnot as
nice as
chewy browniesNVM
THanks Bud!Yey
I got
fooled yest.
He said hes going
for
6 years sentence for
drugs
Im so naive!
Hes actually shifting house
haha
Happy moving house stranger!
Yay!
Mr
spidey-wanabe and his
league will be schooling in
TP ENG!
Masih
junior kepe?
hahaha
Cya ard in sch
Which
highly likelythe probability of meeting is 2/12
haha
Anyway happy experiencing school
without
UNIFORM.Whats uniform eh?haha
And yey!
It rains
How am i to go out?
And yey
AGAIN
happy
ten months cicak!
haha.
I seriously thought its longer than this
lol
may kekal sampai kawin ek?
ahhaha
And any other things to
yey about?
I think thats
yeyness for now.
heh!
OH!Yey
to people starting school next week
Happy schooling masayu.haha..
Jak bila tah tukar nama.=)=)=)
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
4/13/2007 01:14:00 PM