<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33963507?origin\x3dhttp://let-lil-in.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I was blown away what could I sayIt all seemed to make senseYou’ve taken away everythingAnd I can’t do withoutI try to see the good in lifeBut good things in life are hard to find(Chorus)Blow it away, Blow it awayCan we make this something gooooodWell I tried to do it right this time aroundLet’s start oveeerrI tried to do it right this time aroundIts not oveeerrThere’s a part of me that’s dead and in the groundThis love is killing me, but you’re the only oneIts not overrrrr(Chorus)Taken all I could take and I cannot waitWere wasting to much timeBeing strong holding onCant let it bring us downMy life with you means everythingSo I won’t give up that easily(Chorus)Blow it Away, Blow it AwayCan we make this something goooodCause its all misunderstooooodWell I tried to do it right this time aroundLet’s start overI tried to do it right this time aroundIt’s not overCause a part of me is dead and in the groundThis love is killing meBut you’re the only oneIt’s not oveeeerrr(Chorus)We can’t let this get awayLet it out, let it outDon’t get caught up in yourselfLet it ouuuuttttt(Chorus)Let’s start overI tried to do it right this time aroundIt’s not overCause a part of me is dead and in the groundThis love is killing meBut you’re the only oneIt’s not oveeerLet’s start oveeeerrrIts not oveeerr, Oh yeah, yeah!This love is killing meBut you’re the only oneIt’s not oveeerrrr.....

Labels:



lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
5/23/2007 11:20:00 AM




Enter#
The sweet-scented memoirs
let-lil-in.blogspot.com!


If you take forever
You are whatever
For life wont wait
But we got one more night
to ponder all through out
for what things that happen
and how life took its turn


The Runaway#

The girl who loves nature
taking things as it comes
believe everything happen for a reason
chocolate is the best cure!

Feel The Beat#

favourite song here.
[imeem]


The Cravings#

♥love here.
beach
photography the new addict


Speak Up#

its never a goodbye without some tag


Friends#

Be in tune with the circle of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
Raz@multiply Y
Ayienne
Y
Ayienne@multiply
Y
BAshey
Y
BAlqis
Y
Beena
Y
Bong
Y
Durrah@multiply
Y
Diyana
Y
Diana cicak@multiply
Y
Diana cicak
Y
Donald tribute
Y
Farhana PVPS
Y
Fuzzy
Y
Fara
Y
Hareez[umbrella geng]
Y
Hanies geddit!
Y
HAzwan
Y
Hana
Y
Helmi
Y
Henry
Y
Ideso
Y
KAk Yana
Y
Lily
Y
MAdini
Y
MAstura@bie
Y
Mastura@Sss
Y
Pauzy
Y
Raqiah
Y
Raihana
Y
Shahira
Y
Syazwani
Y
Shahril
Y
KaiXian feat Triana
Y
Trio Get one!
Y
Yana
Y
Zeyra
Y
Zakie
Y

Old Links
Y

Old Links
Y

Credits#

Designer: !shAdowkAt
Image Host: Image