<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33963507?origin\x3dhttp://let-lil-in.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sometimes I wonder
Why people steal
Umbrellas also want to steal
Something not worthy
Maybe useful in rainy days
Like what the hell
As long as I know my shoes
intact
Im happy
You can take all the umbrellas you want

Ish!

I think I need to invest
on my formal wear
grr

But the job interview ettiqutte workshop
is great
I very much enjoy it
Everyone there is friendly
And we certainly learnt alot from it
=)

Want to spend more and more time
Want to smell it more and more
Want to love it even more
Oh my
I loving every bit of it
It's so enjoyable
to have you around
I wish time stops there
My my...
my sweet little
choc fudge brownies
ice cream
What more can I ask?
heh!

It's mothers day tomorrow
What a weekend
More assignments coming up
I think what I have is enough to handle

I will be missing from virtual world
ever so often
cause im tired of looking at it
So people if u have to miss me
dont me
whats the use of me having that hp?
haha
=)


lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
5/12/2007 06:09:00 PM




Enter#
The sweet-scented memoirs
let-lil-in.blogspot.com!


If you take forever
You are whatever
For life wont wait
But we got one more night
to ponder all through out
for what things that happen
and how life took its turn


The Runaway#

The girl who loves nature
taking things as it comes
believe everything happen for a reason
chocolate is the best cure!

Feel The Beat#

favourite song here.
[imeem]


The Cravings#

♥love here.
beach
photography the new addict


Speak Up#

its never a goodbye without some tag


Friends#

Be in tune with the circle of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
Raz@multiply Y
Ayienne
Y
Ayienne@multiply
Y
BAshey
Y
BAlqis
Y
Beena
Y
Bong
Y
Durrah@multiply
Y
Diyana
Y
Diana cicak@multiply
Y
Diana cicak
Y
Donald tribute
Y
Farhana PVPS
Y
Fuzzy
Y
Fara
Y
Hareez[umbrella geng]
Y
Hanies geddit!
Y
HAzwan
Y
Hana
Y
Helmi
Y
Henry
Y
Ideso
Y
KAk Yana
Y
Lily
Y
MAdini
Y
MAstura@bie
Y
Mastura@Sss
Y
Pauzy
Y
Raqiah
Y
Raihana
Y
Shahira
Y
Syazwani
Y
Shahril
Y
KaiXian feat Triana
Y
Trio Get one!
Y
Yana
Y
Zeyra
Y
Zakie
Y

Old Links
Y

Old Links
Y

Credits#

Designer: !shAdowkAt
Image Host: Image