<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33963507?origin\x3dhttp://let-lil-in.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 13, 2007



I LOVE this photo.Style right?



Same for this



Tell me or I kill you!
(he is just adorable!)



How was that?


Please tell me we do like sisters!
hah!









A very hectic weekend I have




But I enjoyed the sunday




Especially this sunday




Specially a day for woman I love





My dearest mom









The loudest.the alarm clock.




the one I know that she actually cares.




the one who always think of




all the impossible possible.




the love.the life.




what else can I ask?








I wanted to do some surprises.




But the ingredients were not favourable




And due to the night out the night before




I couldnt get up




But anyway she know I wont forget.




haha!








Yes, the chocolate cake




becomes a cake in the toilet




I guess?




hah








Yesterday too




Perhaps the early morning




(the late night drinks)


the family went to mustafa centre




to find myself a bf there




as claimed by my friends.




ahha




Sadly no bf on sale.




hah!








A wide food spread




on the table




to celebrate moms day




and cuzzies birthday




=)








Nice chocolate cakes




Nice family gatherings




Noisy little cuzins





Lovely art lesson




heh!








I think sometimes doing something simple




can create into something amazing.




really!












lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
5/13/2007 10:32:00 PM




Enter#
The sweet-scented memoirs
let-lil-in.blogspot.com!


If you take forever
You are whatever
For life wont wait
But we got one more night
to ponder all through out
for what things that happen
and how life took its turn


The Runaway#

The girl who loves nature
taking things as it comes
believe everything happen for a reason
chocolate is the best cure!

Feel The Beat#

favourite song here.
[imeem]


The Cravings#

♥love here.
beach
photography the new addict


Speak Up#

its never a goodbye without some tag


Friends#

Be in tune with the circle of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
Raz@multiply Y
Ayienne
Y
Ayienne@multiply
Y
BAshey
Y
BAlqis
Y
Beena
Y
Bong
Y
Durrah@multiply
Y
Diyana
Y
Diana cicak@multiply
Y
Diana cicak
Y
Donald tribute
Y
Farhana PVPS
Y
Fuzzy
Y
Fara
Y
Hareez[umbrella geng]
Y
Hanies geddit!
Y
HAzwan
Y
Hana
Y
Helmi
Y
Henry
Y
Ideso
Y
KAk Yana
Y
Lily
Y
MAdini
Y
MAstura@bie
Y
Mastura@Sss
Y
Pauzy
Y
Raqiah
Y
Raihana
Y
Shahira
Y
Syazwani
Y
Shahril
Y
KaiXian feat Triana
Y
Trio Get one!
Y
Yana
Y
Zeyra
Y
Zakie
Y

Old Links
Y

Old Links
Y

Credits#

Designer: !shAdowkAt
Image Host: Image