Tuesday, July 31, 2007
I hope there
isnt much monday blues
to be posted on MOnday.
This time
because
Im wearing blue
to school
doesnt mean I should be
facing the monday blues.
But apparently I did.
hah!
Early morning
got myself a stain
the chilli sauce mixed with mayo
making their way out from the burger,
that I just tried eating,
to my blouse.
When I thought things would be better
when I get inside the lab,
boy, I was so wrong!
My computer refuses to on.
Then it starts to burn.
Nice one!
SO now, Im left with no computer
to rely on in the lab.
I had to share computers
with my mates.
Which also means
I will be intruding ever so often
Urgh!
Guess, I should shut my mouth
Instead of complaining that
I got tired with computers.
They have feelings too
if you all dont know
=)
15 hours ago
I was rich.
And now Ive shrinked
myself to be a pauper.
haha.
I forgot my pocket money
And had to rely on the
leftovers of yesterday.
Will my 'down-with-luck'
prolonging?
Better not!
Just realise
happiness dont usually last
that long.
It's like if you're awarded
with the best of something,
something dearly will be more likely
taken away from you.
HEard it somewhere?
And what's with malay guys
and tattoos?
THey think they look cool with them
More like having a pen drawn all over.
Why cant they stand a pen ink on themselves
but they are able to stand with the pain
caused from that thing?
Im not discriminating.
I'm just disgusted by the fact that
they had forgotten all about the
yes and no law of Islam.
[Whatever!]
[barely opening my eyes]
[Library]
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
7/31/2007 09:58:00 AM