Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I was disrupted in the morning
Hello to Computer
She is back~
Thanks to my bro's friend
For the greatest help
And good news,
Songs and pictures not deleted.
Woohoo
And the circuit works for me
But the news received
seems so cold to him
Maybe I am being oversensitive
But I really think we're just step daughter.
hmm
Donald is pulling through.
PRaying hard he make it
geez..
It's really saddening to see him
in that condition
The guy is my irritating partner
That guy is always disturbing me
The guy that always there to help me
And that same guy lying in icu
is the guy that I missed right now
Missed having him around
to irritate me
to help me
to tease me
Now he's ill
suffering from brain tumor
and it is cancerous
The op is not that successful
Everyone is praying for miracle
Life is just so unpredictable
and so short
You never know what to expect
But i believe
Miracle happens when you start believing.
[.stress maggot.]
[transformer maniac]
[car craze]
[stop me]
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
7/11/2007 09:49:00 PM