Thursday, December 6, 2007
I am very pissed off
with my brother.
I never like people
meddle with my stuffs.
Much less deleted things
without my permission.
Grr...
It might be lame
for being angry for the wrong reason.
But really...
He can download some stupid software
And deleted mine.
Most importantly he knows
Im always on that software.
And I lost the cd
yet he can happily eliminate it.
ish!
He spoilt my mood
Anyway,today has been exceptionally wet.
It has been raining nonstop
[sidetrack]
Im unsure if Im a jealous person or not.
Sometimes I wonder.
Dont I feel?
I mean I dont know,ok.
So friend,no worries.
At times people get paranoid.
Getting jealous can be a good thing.
Look at it positively.
I have feelings too for sure.
HAHA~
Just that unknowingly I am jealous.
But it is just me not showing signs.
Dont worry you're perfectly normal.
I made yet another new friend.
HAHA~
[..to the 'other group']I dont like people messing around my stuff.Please have the courtesy to ask for permissionbefore meddling with our stuffs.If you're who I mean.And please dont be a cry baby.Nobody would care.eww~
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
12/06/2007 01:51:00 AM