<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33963507?origin\x3dhttp://let-lil-in.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 4, 2008

Raz can blog it!
Blog it! Blog it!
yey!yey!

haha.
That aside

People say when you start getting a big 2 in front it's no longer significant.
That goes to show for me.
There's so many decision that require me to make a wise one.

And I hate making decision

1. To go to school or not?
-These had been bugging us for quite a dreadful time.The FIVE boards.
TKK on the 22nd March was a chore?hah!But we managed it.Didnt expect much.
Win-win,lose-lose.haha!

2.Raffles,Ubi or TP?
-The toughest I should say.Suddenly they came and bombarded me in one Thursday!
I was suppose to report to work at Ubi at 9am. Since its the first day, I reached early.So as I was sitting down, I received a call that I am expeced to report to Raffles for work on 1st April!

PANIC!
I had to commit myself for a month for this job!

Hence,here I am making such a hassle and commotion on my first day of work!
So much for keeping a good reputation!

NOW
Raffles didnt even call back!

And Im suppose to submit my results to TP but I didnt.

Err..So am I making the right choice here?

3.Graduation night
-Cab or public?
-Early or late?
-What decorations to place?
-Banner...what to add on?
-Dress-mummy's choice?

Thankfully, I didnt work yet!So packed with many things to think and do!
Anyway,it was a fine Graduation Night.Satisfying.(psst..a 75 bux worth of maggi)
haha!

4. I miss the Art kids on Saturday!
-I miss them alot!I want to come back to work but....I have other working commitment!
SAD!

5. I think Im breaking one deal.Guilty!
-Ive created a mess. Ive made the most important student in DOver not coming for Art animore.What should I do?

Gee.
A MEssY MArch in Many memories=)


lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
4/04/2008 02:28:00 AM




Enter#
The sweet-scented memoirs
let-lil-in.blogspot.com!


If you take forever
You are whatever
For life wont wait
But we got one more night
to ponder all through out
for what things that happen
and how life took its turn


The Runaway#

The girl who loves nature
taking things as it comes
believe everything happen for a reason
chocolate is the best cure!

Feel The Beat#

favourite song here.
[imeem]


The Cravings#

♥love here.
beach
photography the new addict


Speak Up#

its never a goodbye without some tag


Friends#

Be in tune with the circle of f.r.i.e.n.d.s
Raz@multiply Y
Ayienne
Y
Ayienne@multiply
Y
BAshey
Y
BAlqis
Y
Beena
Y
Bong
Y
Durrah@multiply
Y
Diyana
Y
Diana cicak@multiply
Y
Diana cicak
Y
Donald tribute
Y
Farhana PVPS
Y
Fuzzy
Y
Fara
Y
Hareez[umbrella geng]
Y
Hanies geddit!
Y
HAzwan
Y
Hana
Y
Helmi
Y
Henry
Y
Ideso
Y
KAk Yana
Y
Lily
Y
MAdini
Y
MAstura@bie
Y
Mastura@Sss
Y
Pauzy
Y
Raqiah
Y
Raihana
Y
Shahira
Y
Syazwani
Y
Shahril
Y
KaiXian feat Triana
Y
Trio Get one!
Y
Yana
Y
Zeyra
Y
Zakie
Y

Old Links
Y

Old Links
Y

Credits#

Designer: !shAdowkAt
Image Host: Image