Thursday, May 1, 2008
It felt good
to be alive!
haha
Man, im so busy
that i dont even have
time to really talk
to my parents
I miss being at home
doing my things
you see
after work go for tuition
everyday reach home
around 11pm
by then i'll be too lazy
to eat and just went to bed
even my lunch isnt a decent one
haha
oh my!
now i learnt to appreciate public holiday
my well deserved labor day
ended up with tuitions too
haha
I cant wait for grad day
miss the people
alot~
It was a hell ride for me this april
Trying to adjust myself to the working life
plus the commitment of tuitions
and recently about my sick grandpa
I dont wish to face the fact
that he didnt have much time
to live
haiz
I didnt expect it to come to me
quite a blow
but yar,thats life right?
one moment you're fine
next you're gone?
that reminded me of my pal
whom i'm quite close with
in my 3 years in poly
someone who always tease me
always there to help
even when he's sick
he helped me
next moment i heard him
not turning up for school
then i heard him being warded
then hes critical
and then before i knew it
he's gone
i wasnt even prepared.
thats my regret for not
appreciating him when he's alive
now it happen again
=(
lilraz♥
Goodbye for now©
5/01/2008 12:04:00 AM